รหัสสินค้า : TOUCHMIX-16
รายละเอียดย่อ : มิกเซอร์ Touch-screen digital audio mixer with 16 mic/line inputs, 2 stereo inputs, 4 effects, 6 mono aux sends, 2 stereo aux sends.
รายละเอียดทั้งหมด : QSC TOUCHMIX-16 มิกเซอร์ Touch-screen digital audio mixer with 16 mic/line inputs, 2 stereo inputs, 4 effects, 6 mono aux sends, 2 stereo aux sends.
- 20 total inputs: 16 mic, (four with XLR/TRS combo connector) and two stereo line (TRS)
- Dedicated talkback mic input
- Stereo Main L/R outputs (XLR)
- Ample monitor outputs (eight total) with 6 mono auxiliary mixes (XLR) and 2 stereo auxiliary mixes.
- The 2 stereo aux outputs can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly.
- Mono auxiliaries may be linked for stereo use.
- Superb sound quality
- Class-A microphone pre-amps
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 24-bit AD & DA convertors
- Input channels are fully-featured:
- Four-band full parametric EQ
- Variable high-cut and low-cut filters
- Compressor (with de-esser)
- Main and auxiliary outputs feature:
- 1/3-octave graphic EQ (four-band parametric EQ on stereo auxiliaries)
- Notch filters
- Four professional quality stereo DSP effects. Choose from:
- Two types of reverb
- Mono delay
- Stereo delay
- A pitch correct processor is assignable to any input channel.
- Eight DCA and eight mute groups.
- Color, capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation.
- Great results and easy to use
- Input channel preset library features over 100 presets developed by experienced concert engineers specifically for live sound applications.
- Wizards assist with input gain adjustment and effects selection and routing.
- On board Info system gives you instant access to the user manual.
- Save your own channel presets and complete mixer scenes to internal memory or USB device.
- Capturing live performance to multi-track has never been easier. Record 22 tracks (all inputs plus a stereo mix) directly to USB hard-drive. Mix down on TouchMix or import into your favorite DAW.
- Remote control via iPad®.
- USB Wi-Fi interface and carrying case are included.
TouchMix-8TouchMix-16Display6.1” × 3.5” (156 mm × 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensing6.1” × 3.5” (156 mm × 90 mm) color TFT, touch sensingInputs (Mic/Line)12 total:
Four XLR/TRS combo
Two stereo 1/4" TRS 20 total:
Four XLR/TRS combo
Two stereo 1/4" TRS Input (Talkback)N/AOne XLROutputsTwo main XLR line-level
Four aux XLR line-level
One stereo TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedance)
One stereo cue, TRS, (line or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)Two main XLR line-level
Six aux XLR line-level
Two stereo aux. TRS (line-level or in-ear monitor, 16Ω min. impedence)
One stereo monitor TRS (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)
One stereo cue TRS, (line-level or headphone, 16Ω min. impedance)Mic & Line Input Channel Processing (both models)4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24 db/octave HPF & LPF, gate, compressor2-Track (USB) & FX Return Processing (both models)2-band shelving EQ, variable 24 dB/octave HPF, gate, compressorOutput Channel Processing (both models)Main outputs and auxes 1 through 6: 1/3 octave graphic EQ, variable HPF and LPF, 4-band variable notch filters, Limiter
Auxes 7/8 & 9/10 (TM-16 only): 4-band parametric EQ, limiterRecording14 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, minimum 7200 RPM20 tracks, requires USB 3.0 HD, minimum 7200 RPMGroups (both models)Eight DCA groups (with mutes), eight Mute groupsCue (both models)Input cue priority, AFL, PFL, Solo in placeEffects (both models)Four professional effects engines including reverb, echo, delay, chorus. 50 factory, 50 user presets
One pitch correct (assignable to any mono input channel)Preset Memory (both models)Mixer Preset: Factory and user mixer presets including all mixer parameters may be stored internally or loaded to / from USB
Channel Preset: User channel presets may be stored internally or loaded to / from USBExternal Control (both models)iOS mixer app for iPad, control via Wi-Fi provides access to all mixer functionsWi-Fi (both models)USB Wi-Fi adapter includedDimensions (HWD)3.1" x 13.1" x 9.8" (79 mm x 333 mm x 250 mm)3.5" x 14.2" x 11.7" (89 mm x 360 mm x 297 mm)Weight4.3 lb (1.95 kg)5.9 lb (2.98 kg)Power (both models)100–240 VAC, 50–60 HzSampling Frequency (both models)Selectable 44.1 kHz or 48 kHzInternal Processing (both models)32-bit floating pointSignal Delay (Latency; both models) THD (both models) Frequency Response (both models)20 Hz–20 kHz ±0.5 dB, any input to any outputDynamic Range (both models)105 dBEquivalent Input Noise (both models)-128 dBuResidual Output Noise (both models)-86 dBuCrosstalk (both models)-80 dBS/N Ratio (both models)-94 dBMaximum Input Level (both models)+16 dBu (mic inputs), +22 dBu (line inputs)Phantom Power (both models)48V, individually switchable per channelIncluded (both models)USB WiFi adapter, soft carrying case, power supply