รหัสสินค้า : MP-M80
รายละเอียดย่อ : Music and Paging Mixer
รายละเอียดทั้งหมด : QSC MP-M80 Music and Paging Mixer
The QSC MP-M music and paging mixers are fixed architecture mixer/processors offering unprecedented capabilities combined with ease of configuration and operation. The products are intended for retail and hospitality applications in which high-quality audio from various sources is routed to multiple zones. Live mixing functions are also supported for applications requiring reinforcement of entertainment, presentations or conferences.
- Easy configuration and design: MP Install app gives you an attractive graphic user environment with an intuitive workflow and controls that make it simple to manage all the inputs and outputs.
- Workflow Wizard: Helps the installer keep track of tasks and easily navigate the mixer.
- QSC loudspeaker voicings: Apply Intrinsic Correction™ (factory FIR/IIR presets) to QSC loudspeakers to maximize the performance and value of the system.
- Customized control level: Fine tune controls to allow as much or as little as the installation requires on the available MP-M Series control peripherals.
- Wired/wireless control options: Use optional MP-MFC wall-mounted controllers with graphic display to control zone source and level or recall presets. MP Manage app expands these control options with wireless, more granular controls. In both cases, facility staff may be restricted to only those controls that they are authorized to use.
- Complimentary aesthetics: MP-M Series mixers match the appearance aesthetic of the QSC MP-A Series music and paging amplifiers for an installation that looks as good as it sounds.
ModelMP-M40MP-M80Inputs Total816 Mic/Line4 (Euroblock)8 (Euroblock) RCA4 (mono-summed RCA pairs)8 (mono-summed RCA pairs)Outputs Total610 Line4 (Euroblock, balanced)8 (Euroblock, balanced) Music on Hold1 (Euroblock, transformer balanced)1 (Euroblock, transformer balanced) Cue (phones)1 (3.5 mm, stereo)1 (3.5 mm, stereo)Input Processing EQ4-band parametric EQ with high/low shelving option, variable 24/octave HPF and LPF DynamicsGate, choice of Auto Gain Control (AGC) or CompressorOutput Processing EQ1/3 octave GEQ Anti-feedback Filters12-band variable notch filters DynamicsComp/limiter, ducker, loudness Delay100 msec Loudspeaker tuningsFactory: Intrinsic Correction™ voicing for QSC loudspeakers
User: 6-band parametric EQ, HPF & LPF (Linkwitz-Riley or Butterworth; 12, 18 or 24 dB/octave)Effects & RTA Effects1 multi-effects processor RTA1/3 octave RTAControl Accessories MP-MFCOptional wall controller MP Install appFor configuration/design functions (for iOS/Android tablets, Windows and Mac OS PCs), MP Manage appFor end user control functions (for iOS/Android tablets and smartphones)Other Connections Ethernet1 x RJ45 for connection to Wi-Fi router (user supplied) MP-MFC ports2 x RJ45 GPI2 Inputs (Euroblock)Net Dimensions (HWD)1.75-inch x 19-inch x 14-inch (4.5 cm X 48.3 cm X 35.6 cm)Weight - Shipping11.0 lb (5.0 kg)Weight - Net7.0 lb (3.2 kg)Phantom PowerAll microphone inputs (+12 volts)Power RequirementsTBD W, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, universal supply, IEC inletIndicatorsBlue POWER LED, blue STATUS LED